- On-farm testing to identify the location specificity of agricultural technologies under various farming systems.
- Organize Frontline Demonstrations to establish production potential of technologies on the farmer’s fields.
- Training of farmers to update their knowledge and skills in modern agricultural technologies,
- Training of extension personnel to orient them in the frontier areas of technological development.
- To work as resource and knowledge centre of agricultural technology for supporting initiatives of public, private and voluntary sector for improving the agricultural economy of the district.
- The seed and planting materials produced by the KVK are also to be made available to the farmers.
Technology assessment and refinement through demonstration of technology / products and its dissemination through training of farmers and extension personnel.